Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

lay against," he said. "I think the fights

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le Salon de la Communauté -> Diver
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 01:17:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: lay against," he said. "I think the fights Répondre en citant

ST. Danielle Hunter Jersey . LOUIS - Now that Jason Heyward has joined the St. Louis Cardinals, hes open to sticking around for a while.Heyward was traded from Atlanta to St. Louis in mid-November. The 25-year-old outfielder is set to make $7.8 in the last season of his contract.For me, I hope I love it so much I wont have to leave, Heyward said at the Cardinals fan convention, where he signed autographs Saturday.Thats the way you want to love your job. I love the game of baseball. For me, Im always going to go out there and give 110 per cent. I feel like if I love it that much, its a good fit, he said.Atlanta decided he was not going to be a good fit. The Braves dealt the former first-round pick to be sure to get something in return in case he became a free agent.St. Louis needed a right fielder after top prospect Oscar Taveras was killed in a car crash in the Dominican Republic shortly after the season ended. The Cardinals traded pitcher Shelby Miller and minor league pitcher Tyrell Jenkins to the Braves for Heyward and reliever Jordan Walden.Heyward hit .271 last season with 11 home runs and 59 RBIs. He led off for most of last season but also batted fifth.Heyward is regarded as one of the top defensive outfielders in baseball and got his second Gold Glove last season.The deal, he was, didnt shock him.I wasnt surprised. If I was traded, I knew I could end up anywhere, Heyward said. So for me, it was more common sense that I was going to an organization that has a great mindset, a positive atmosphere, a good fan base that understands the game of baseball. Thats something I feel like can benefit me.Heyward said he is open to negotiating a new contract during the season.I couldnt tell you how any of that is going to go. Right now, I just know Im looking forward to getting settled in with my teammates, fitting in, Heyward said. The goal for me, and I feel like everyone involved, is to be playing in October for a World Series. If all that takes care of itself, then I feel like a lot of good things will come from it, not any negatives.He said he has no preconceived notions on how contract talks would go with St. Louis.As this point, I dont. They asked me to be here and I was traded into this situation, and its a good situation, Heyward said. For me, I just feel like I need to show up and do my job, kind of follow their lead with certain things. Me, Im going to show up everyday and look to play the game the right way and have fun doing it.After that, well see what happens. Its kind of a unique situation because this is my last year before free agency.Heyward got his introduction to St. Louis and its fans at an event Friday that included manager Mike Matheny, principal owner Bill DeWitt Jr. and team president Bill DeWitt III.Heyward brought his parents, Eugene and Laura, with him to St. Louis for the weekend.It was important, he said, that they accompany him.You dont know how long this is going to last, baseball, Heyward said. This is a dream they helped me realize and made a lot of sacrifices for. They wanted to share that moment with me, a new experience and take a good step going forward. Latavius Murray Jersey .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament. Mike Hughes Jersey . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Chuck-Foreman-Draft-Jersey/ . Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night.The hockey bloodlines run deep in this weekends NHL draft. Familiar names like Bertuzzi, Brodeur, Burke, Comrie, Domi, LaFontaine, Mantha, Rychel, Stevens, Subban, and Tambellini could be called Sunday at the podium at the Prudential Centre in Newark, N.J. Defenceman Darnell Nurse also has impressive family ties. But his come from the gridiron. Father Richard played wide receiver for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. His uncle, by marriage, is former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb. Darnell chose hockey. His parents were happy to see him opt for a different sports path. "That was more my Dad," said Nurse. "My Mom too. I mean they both pretty much said for safety reasons, stay away from football. Im thankful for it now." He sees the toll football took on his father, reeling off the damage he noted when the two were spending time together recently on the familys backyard deck in Hamilton. "His hands are mangled, he cant move some of his fingers and hes got an elbow that doesnt move right. I looked at that and though those are battle wounds. Something maybe one day I get to show my kid," Nurse said. Its not as if Nurse, who stands almost six foot four and weighs 185, took up a non-contact sport in hockey. "Not at all," he said. "I think the biggest thing for them is I can probably control a little more hitting people in hockey than in football where you get hit every play. Put me on the back end and I get to control what happens." Nurse, 18, has excelled in his chosen sport. Central Scouting ranks him fourth among North American skaters and second among defencemen behind Seth Jones. In his second year with the OHLs Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, Nurse scored 12 goals and addeed 29 assists and 116 penalty minutes in 68 games. Marcus Sherels Jersey. People have compared him to a young Chris Pronger. His high draft rating earned him a trip to the Stanley Cup final, along with Jones and top-rated forwards Nathan MacKinnon and Jonathan Drouin. He already knew MacKinnon and Drouin from playing with them at the Ivan Hlinka Tournament. At the Cup, Nurse marvelled at the media horde in the Bruins locker-room following a pre-game morning skate. "Something Ive never experienced before," he said. "It was kind of exciting to watch ... I was getting hot in there and I was doing nothing." He also enjoyed meeting Chicago stars Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews. "The mess that they put defenders in, being able to meet those guys was great," he said. On the Boston side, he liked watching the David Krejci-Milan Lucic-Nathan Horton line. Nurse grew up idolizing the likes of Scott Stevens and Jarome Iginla. So it comes as no surprise that he likes being a prickly opponent. "One of the best part of my game is being someone whos hard to play against," he said. "I think the fights kind of come with just battles, and people trying to challenge me after I challenge them. Something Im not afraid to do but at the same time its not something I go out and look for." Nurse has also made a mark off the ice, winning the Bobby Smith Trophy as the OHLs Scholastic Player of the Year this season. He earned an 85 per cent average in Grade 12. "His work ethic and lifestyle allow him to have elite results academically and athletically," Greyhounds GM Kyle Dubas said at the time. As for football, Darnell is true to his Dad, following his beloved Tiger-Cats. Cheap Baseball Braves Jerseys Cheap Baseball Marlins Jerseys Cheap Baseball Mets Jerseys Cheap Baseball Phillies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Nationals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cubs Jerseys Cheap Baseball Reds Jerseys Cheap Baseball Brewers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Pirates Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Baseball Rockies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Padres Jerseys Cheap Baseball Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 01:17:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le Salon de la Communauté -> Diver Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 6 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation