Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

when Miller entered th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le Salon de la Communauté -> Diver
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 21:31:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: when Miller entered th Répondre en citant

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. Brandon Manning Jersey . -- Azahara Munoz and Austin Ernst had strong finishes Thursday to share the first-round lead in the Kingsmill Championship at 6-under 65. The former NCAA individual champions completed their morning rounds on the front nine at Kingsmills River Course, with Munoz birdieing four of her last seven holes, and Ernst closing with birdies on No. 7 and 9. "I dont think its easy," Munoz said. "The wind is pretty tricky, but the pins were somewhat accessible. Obviously, the course is playing is much shorter than normal because its warmer and drier. Holes I had been having 4-irons in, I was having 9-irons in today." Munoz had a bogey-free round, saving par with a 10-foot putt on the par-3 second -- her 11th hole -- after hitting into a greenside bunker. The Spaniard lost a playoff to Paula Creamer in Singapore in March when Creamer made a 75-foot eagle putt on the second extra hole. "Ive been having a much better attitude," said Munoz, the 2008 NCAA winner at Arizona State who won the 2012 Match Play Championship for her lone tour title. "When I miss a shot, I dont let it get to me so much like I used to. I used to get pretty upset, and that really hurt me." Ernst, the 2011 NCAA winner at LSU, rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 first with an eagle on the par-5 third, hitting a 6-iron from 182 yards to 10 feet on the downwind hole. "Really just solid," Ernst said. "Gave myself a lot of looks, hit a lot of greens and made it really easy on myself out there on a day when it was pretty windy and it could kind of get away from you a little bit." Heavy rain was expected overnight and Friday morning, likely delaying second-round play. "Well just kind of see," Ernst said. "Im kind of glad Im in the afternoon tomorrow. That way I dont have to kind of hang out. If it does get delayed, youre not waiting on the update every 30 minutes." South Koreas Hee Young Park shot 66. "Everything is pretty good," Park said. "I made a lot more putts." Defending champion Cristie Kerr opened with a 67 after missing the pro-am Wednesday because of illness. She also won the Michelob Ultra at the course in 2005 and 2009. "It was weird. I started feeling really bad Tuesday night," Kerr said. "I woke up and just didnt want to get out of bed. Just kind of knew something was wrong. I just was going to stay in bed and try to recover, but my husband was like, You got to go see a doctor. So I went, and he was like, You have heat exhaustion and maybe something else going on. So they took me to the hospital and gave my IV fluids and ran some tests and I had an infection." Lexi Thompson, the Kraft Nabisco winner, also was in the group at 67 along with Lizette Salas, Brittany Lang, Kathleen Ekey, Danielle Kang and Thidapa Suwannnapura. "Overall, Ill definitely take 4 under," Thompson said. "I feel really good about my game right now. Ive worked extremely hard in my off-season, especially on my short game. I put a lot of hours and hard work into it. To see it paying off definitely helps my confidence out." Jessica Korda, Yani Tseng and Ai Miyazato topped the group at 68. Second-ranked Stacy Lewis and No. 3 Lydia Ko, both in position to take the top spot in the world ranking from Inbee Park, each shot 70. Lewis would jump to No. 1 with a victory or a solo second-place finish, as long as Ko doesnt win. Ko needs a victory to move to No. 1. Park is skipping the tournament. Lewis won the North Texas LPGA Shootout two weeks ago. The 17-year-old Ko is coming off a victory three weeks ago in the Swinging Skirts event in California. "I think Im hitting the ball really well, which is a really good sign," Ko said. "So, hopefully, I can hit like this the next couple days and get some putts going in." Jaromir Jagr Jersey . Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. Valtteri Filppula Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. http://www.flyersauthority.com/authentic-eric-lindros-flyers-jersey/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers.DENVER - Kenneth Faried had 20 points and Aaron Brooks hit four straight free throws in the final 12 seconds, helping the injury-riddled Denver Nuggets hold off the Washington Wizards 105-102 on Sunday night. Randy Foye added 17 for a Nuggets team that was missing J.J. Hickson, who suffered torn ligament in his right knee on Friday. Wilson Chandler also didnt play (strained left hip) and Jan Vesely didnt return after bruising his rib cage late in the third quarter. Bradley Beal wound up with 21 points as the Wizards wrapped up a four-game road swing with a 1-3 record. Trevor Ariza scored 15 of his 18 points in the first quarter and John Wall added 15, but also had eight turnovers. Evan Fourniers floating jumper with 7:36 remaining started a 7-0 run to give the Nuggets a 91-84 lead, which they wouldnt relinquish. Wall struggled down the stretch, turning the ball over twice in the five minutes on offensive charges. But Wall had a steal and a layup with 12.6 seconds remaining to cut Denvers lead to 99-97. Brooks then stepped up to the line and hit two free throws. Beal followed with a dunk when the Nuggets fell asleep on an in-bounds pass with 10.7 seconds remaining. Brooks was then fouled and hit two more free throws to seal Denvers fifth straight home win. The Wizards led by as many as 14 points in the first half, only to squander it away. Ariza put the Wizards up 49-47 at halftime when he hit a 20-footer as the buzzer sounded. Hickson was the latest player to be lost by the Nuggets. Cheap Flyers Jerseys. They were already without Danilo Gallinari (left ACL), JaVale McGee (broken tibia) and Nate Robinson (left ACL), who all have undergone season-ending operations. Vesely was having one of his best games of the season, before leaving the court late in the third quarter with a bruised rib cage. He had 10 points in 15 minutes. Andre Miller made his return to the Pepsi Center for the first time since New Years Day, when he got into an on-court confrontation with former coach Brian Shaw. Miller, now a backup guard with the Wizards, was originally suspended by the Nuggets, but it was later rescinded. Miller stayed away from the squad until he was dealt to the Wizards on Feb. 20. Both Miller and Shaw said before the game theyve moved on from the incident. To show it, they shook hands when Miller entered the game to start the second quarter. "Im sure both of us didnt take this personal," Shaw said. "Its unfortunate that it had to happen and neither one of us wanted that to happen but I dont have a problem with him. I have the most respect for Andre Miller." NOTES: Miller had two points in his return. ... Denvers bench scored 52 points. Darrell Arthur led the way with 15. ... Asked about the mounting injuries before the game, Shaw said: "I hope its karma in reverse and that all of the bad stuff is out of the way this year and everything will be uphill from here on out." Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 21:31:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le Salon de la Communauté -> Diver Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 6 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation